свіжі новини:

Бойовики стягують до лінії розмежування ЗРК

Зранку 24 червня з окупованого Луганська у напрямку лінії розмежування виїхали три ЗРК «Стріла-10», про це свідчить відео, яке отримав проект Радіо Свобода Радіо Донбас.Реалії.
Колона рухалася у напряму Кадіївки (Стаханова). 

20 червня СММ ОБСЄ у своєму звіті повідомила про чотири зенітно-ракетні установки «Стріла-10», зафіксовані з безпілотника на території Луганської області, окупованій російськими гібридними силами. Ця та інша техніка була розташована на відстані відведення, однак поза місцями для зберігання. Також СММ ОБСЄ повідомила про 30 установок «Град», що перебували ближче за лінії відведення.

ЗРК «Стріла-10» вражає цілі на висоті до 5 кілометрів.  

your ad here

На Львівщині у ДТП загинули двоє підлітків

У Львівській області внаслідок ДТП 23 червня загинули двоє підлітків. Про це повідомили у поліції.
Інцидент стався близько 18:30 у селі Кізя: зіткнулись автомобіль ВАЗ-2106 та мопед «Вайпер», якими керували мешканці  віком відповідно 21 та 16 років.

Внаслідок зіткнення водій мопеда загинув на місці, 13-річний пасажир мопеду помер у лікарні. Ще один пасажирів, також 13-річний, госпіталізований.

Четверо з п’яти пасажирів «Жигулів» отримали тілесні ушкодження. Всі вони мешканці Бродівського району віком від 17-ти до 25-ти років.

За фактом  ДТП поліція відкрила кримінальне провадження, за частиною 3 статті 286 (порушення правил безпеки дорожнього руху) Кримінального кодексу України. Санкція статті передбачає покарання – позбавлення волі на строк від п’яти до десяти років з позбавленням права керувати транспортними засобами на строк до трьох років.

your ad here

Sudan’s Protesters Accept Roadmap for Civilian Rule

Sudan’s protest movement accepted an Ethiopian roadmap for a civilian-led transitional government, a spokesman said on Sunday, after a months-long standoff with the country’s military rulers — who did not immediately commit to the plan.

Ethiopia has led diplomatic efforts to bring the protest and military leaders back to the negotiating table, after a crackdown against the pro-democracy movement led to a collapse in talks. According to protest organizers, security forces killed at least 128 people across the country, after they violently dispersed the sit-in demonstration outside the military’s headquarters in the capital, Khartoum, earlier this month. Authorities have offered a lower death toll of 61, including three from the security forces.

Yet it appeared that protest leaders, represented by the Forces for the Declaration of Freedom and Change, were open to the Ethiopian initiative as a way out of the political impasse.

Ahmed Rabie, a spokesman for the Sudanese Professionals’ Association which is part of the FDFC, told The Associated Press that the proposal included a leadership council with eight civilian and seven military members, with a rotating chairmanship. All the civilians would come from the FDFC, except for one independent and “neutral” appointee, he said.

According to a copy of the proposal obtained by the AP, the military would chair the council in the first 18 months, and the FDFC the second half of the transition.

Rabie said that the roadmap would build on previous agreements with the military. These include a three-year transition period, a protester-appointed Cabinet and a FDFC-majority legislative body.

Rabie added that protest leaders would also discuss with the Ethiopian envoy, Mahmoud Dirir, the possibility of establishing an “independent” Sudanese investigation. Previously, the FDFC had said it would only resume talks with the military if it agreed to the formation of an international commission to investigate the killings of protesters.

The ruling military council has so far rejected the idea of an international probe, and says it has started its own investigation, in parallel with that of the state prosecutor.

The FDCF said Saturday said their approval of the Ethiopian plan “pushes all the parties to bear their responsibilities” to find a peaceful solution.

It urged the military council to accept the plan “in order to move the situation in Sudan” forward.

At a press conference at the Ethiopian embassy, the FDFC said it was demanding trust-building measures from the military. These included concerns about the investigation into violence, restoring severed internet connectivity, and ordering the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces — widely blamed for attacks against protesters — back to their barracks.

The spokesman for the military council, Gen. Shams Eddin Kabashi, confirmed at a news conference that the council had received a proposal from the Ethiopian envoy, and another one from the African Union envoy to Sudan, Mohamed El Hacen Lebatt.

“The council asked for a combined initiative to study and discuss the details,” Kabashi said. This joint proposal should be received by Monday, he said.

Kabashi also defended Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, saying that both countries, along with Egypt, “have provided unconditional support” to the Sudanese people.

Egypt has voiced its support for the military council, pressing the African Union not to suspend Sudan’s activities in the regional block. Saudi Arabia and the UAE have pledged $3 billion in aid to shore up its economy.

Sudanese activists fear that the three countries are pushing the military to cling to power rather than help with democratic change, given that the three Arab states are ruled by autocrats who have clamped down political freedoms in their own countries.

A member of the military council, Yasser al-Atta, suggested that it had doubts about the protest leaders ability to govern.

He addressed protest leaders saying that “you should include other political forces” or it would be difficult to rule.

“We want them to rule and lead the transitional period, but can this be done?” He added.

Meanwhile, the head of the military council, Gen. Abdel-Fattah Burhan, said on Sunday he canceled a decree demanding that the joint U.N.-African Union peacekeeping force in Darfur hand over its premises as part of its withdrawal.

Burhan also issued a new decree that says the U.N. facilities when handed over are to be used for civilian purposes in Darfur.

The target for ending the U.N. mission is June 30, 2020.

 

your ad here

Retired US Admiral Joe Sestak Announces Democratic Run for White House

Another Democrat has entered the 2020 race for the White House.

Retired Navy admiral and former Pennsylvania congressman Joe Sestak announced his candidacy Sunday on his website.

He introduced himself to voters by telling them “I wore the cloth of the nation for over 31 years in peace and war, from the Vietnam and Cold War eras to Afghanistan and Iran and the emergence of China.”

He said he postponed announcing his candidacy to care for a daughter ill with brain cancer.

Sestak was also part of former U.S. President Bill Clinton’s national security team, holds a doctorate in government from Harvard, and unsuccessfully ran for the U.S. Senate twice.

He embraces many positions popular with liberals, including abortion rights, gun control, and backs the nuclear deal with Iran.

Sestak is the 24th Democrat to officially announce a challenge to President Donald Trump in 2020, with Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and Elizabeth Warren leading the polls so far.

 

your ad here

Помер активіст, потерпілий після спілкування з поліцейськими у Вінниці

Вінницький активіст Олександр Комарніцький, потерпілий після розмови з поліцейськими, помер 23 червня. Про це повідомив Анатолій Гриценко, голова партії «Громадянська позиція», членом якої був Комарніцький, а також активісти з Вінниці.
«Царство Небесне світлій людині. Співчуття родині і близьким Олександра. Жорстке і невідворотне покарання вбивці у поліцейських погонах! ДБР уже висунуло йому підозру і посадило під домашній арешт. Від міністра Арсена Авакова і начальника Нацполіції Сергія Князєва ми вимагаємо негайного звільнення керівництва Нацполіціі у Вінницькій області!» – написав Гриценко у Facebook.

Хмельницький міськрайонний суд обрав запобіжний захід у вигляді цілодобового домашнього арешту поліцейському, внаслідок конфлікту з яким у Вінниці постраждав Олександр Комарніцький.

Як повідомляє прес-служба Державного бюро розслідувань, 22 червня слідчі територіального управління ДБР, розташованого в місті Хмельницькому, оголосили поліцейському повідомлення про підозру у вчиненні кримінального правопорушення передбаченого ч. 3 ст. 365 ККУ (перевищення влади або службових повноважень працівником правоохоронного органу, що супроводжувались насильством). У разі доведення вини правоохоронцю загрожує покарання у вигляді позбавлення волі на строк від 3 до 8 років з позбавленням права обіймати посади на строк до 3 років.

Прес-служба Нацполіції повідомляє, що за розпорядженням голови Національної поліції Сергія Князєва від службових обов’язків відсторонені четверо керівників поліції Вінниччини, готуються документи на звільнення заступника начальника поліції області.

Конфлікт, унаслідок якого отримав несумісні ж життям травми Олександр Комарніцький, стався пізно ввечері 11 червня. «Місцеві поліцейські по-звірячому побили прямо на автобусній зупинці. Кулаками і ногами по голові. Численні переломи черепа, перебуває у реанімації без ознак свідомості. За що побили? Хотіли прямо з вулиці залучити його понятим нібито по якійсь справі про вилучення у когось зброї, а Олександр відмовився, бо не мав до того жодного стосунку і поспішав додому за годину до півночі. Поліцейські кажуть, нібито він їм погрожував і хотів побити… Не вірю!» – написав раніше в мережі Facebook Анатолій Гриценко.

your ad here

На Донбасі з початку доби поранені двоє українських військових – штаб

У зоні бойових дій на Донбасі з початку доби 23 червня зазнали поранень двоє українських військових, повідомляє штаб операції Об’єднаних сил. За цими даними, підтримувані Росією бойовики здійснили 12 обстрілів позицій українських військових, у тому числі з використанням заборонених Мінськими угодами мінометів, а також із гранатометів різних систем, великокаліберних кулеметів та стрілецької зброї.
В угрупованнях «ДНР» та «ЛНР» не подавали зведених даних про бойові дії 23 червня. Натомість бойовики, які контролюють Донецьк, заявляють, що під мінометним обстрілом із боку ЗСУ опинилося селище Доломітне на півночі Горлівки.

Унаслідок конфлікту на сході України з квітня 2014 року, за оцінками ООН станом на 31 грудня 2018 року, загинули від 12 тисяч 800 до 13 тисяч людей.

Перемир’я, про які домовлялися на засіданнях Тристоронньої контактної групи в Мінську, порушувалися практично відразу. При цьому сторони заперечують свою вину в цих порушеннях і звинувачують противників у провокаціях.

your ad here

Experts: Xi-Kim Talks Without Denuclearization Road Map Are Just Talk

Chinese President Xi Jinping may have encouraged North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to renew talks with the U.S. during his recent visit to Pyongyang, but without a concrete road map for denuclearization, diplomacy is meaningless, experts say.

“The international community hopes that North Korea and the United States can talk and for the talks to get results,” Xi told Kim on Thursday, according to Chinese media.

Xi left Pyongyang early Friday afternoon. It was the first visit by a Chinese president in 14 years.

Pyongyang’s denuclearization talks with Washington have been stalled ever since the Hanoi summit in February, which was cut short without producing any deals.

‘Didn’t get a positive response’

According to Chinese media, Kim told Xi that North Korea took many positive steps to reduce tensions but “didn’t get a positive response from the relevant side,” referring to the U.S.

Kim added, “North Korea is willing to exercise patience and, at the same time, hopes the relevant side can meet North Korea halfway, seek a solution that accords with both side’s reasonable concerns, and promote results for the talks process of the peninsula issue.”

Evans Revere, acting assistant secretary for East Asia and the Pacific at the State Department during the George W. Bush administration, said Xi’s meeting with Kim could have helped Pyongyang reconsider resuming its talks with Washington.

“There have been signs that North Korea may be preparing to reengage diplomatically,” Revere said. “And the Xi-Kim summit is the latest indication that Pyongyang is exploring what benefits renewed diplomacy might bring.”

Last week, U.S. President Donald Trump said he received a “beautiful letter” from Kim and took an optimistic stance on the possibility of future talks.

Scott Snyder, director of the U.S.-Korea policy program at the Council on Foreign Relations, said the letter signifies that “Kim still values the relationship with Trump.” He added, “Trump is keeping the door open to denuclearization talks, and Kim is keeping the door open to the prospect of American affirmation of North Korea as a nuclear state.”

North Korea’s internal policy document used in training its top military officials in November, which VOA obtained over the weekend, indicated Kim’s aspiration for the country is to be accepted as a nuclear state.

Xi’s visit to Pyongyang came ahead of next week’s Group of 20 summit in Osaka, where Xi is expected to meet with Trump on the sideline of the summit, which is being hosted by Japan.

‘Trying to … restart things’

Ken Gause, director of the Adversary Analytics Program at CNA, said, “China is trying to kind of restart things.”

He continued, “[Xi] could potentially carry a message from Kim to Trump when he meets Trump later next week and guidance about how to get the negotiations restarted.”

Experts, however, caution Washington against holding talks with Pyongyang without narrowing their gaps over denuclearization.

Revere said, “Diplomacy toward what end?” He continued, “There are no signs that Pyongyang has modified the position that it took at Hanoi summit, where it rejected a common definition of denuclearization with the United States and refused to agree to a timetable and road map to achieve denuclearization.”

At the Hanoi summit, Kim demanded Trump lift sanctions while offering a partial denuclearization of dismantling its Yongbyon nuclear facility. Trump, instead, asked Kim to denuclearize completely in exchange for lifting the sanctions.

North Korea’s concept of denuclearization envisions the U.S. removing its nuclear umbrella and troops from the Korean Peninsula while the U.S. understanding is for North Korea to undertake a fully verified dismantlement of all of its nuclear facilities and weapons.

No interest in dismantling

Robert Manning, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said, “I see no evidence that Kim is interested in dismantling all of his nuclear program.”

Gause said Xi could have told Kim to put more on the table other than dismantling the Yongbyon, while Kim most likely asked Xi to push for sanctions relief in return.

Manning said, “Xi will push Trump to ease sanctions and offer a way to break the stalemate.”

Revere said, however, while Kim could have pressed Xi “for help in removing international sanctions,” Xi would not have agreed “in the absence of concrete North Korean steps toward denuclearization.”

Further, he added, “Beijing will be mindful of the need not to undermine international solidarity and pressure on North Korea by providing open-ended assistance on North Korea.”

Bruce Klingner, the former CIA deputy division chief for Korea and current senior research fellow at the Heritage Foundation, said, “The ball is in North Korea’s court to take tangible, significant steps toward denuclearization before it gets yet more benefits.”

Snyder said, “The essential condition for a third summit is that both leaders work out an understanding in advance that does not repeat the failure of the second summit.” He continued, “The stakes will be higher because there will be no walking away.”

Other than showing support toward denuclearization talks, Xi’s visit to Pyongyang was, according to Revere, “a mixture of symbolism, largely rhetorical assurance of support by China to North Korea, and a reminder that China intends to remain a key player in diplomacy with North Korea.”

your ad here

Saudis: Yemeni Rebel Attack on Saudi Airport Kills 1, Wounds 7

A Yemeni Houthi rebel attack on an airport in southern Saudi Arabia has killed one civilian and wounded seven others, the Saudi-led military coalition said Sunday.

Coalition officials say the parking lot at the Abha airport, which services a resort, was hit. It gave no other details including whether it was struck by a missile or a drone.

The Houthi rebels say they flew drones over the Abha and Jizan airports, but the Saudis did not confirm Jizan was also targeted.

A Houthi missile struck Abha last week, wounding 26. Human Rights Watch condemned the attack as a possible “war crime” and the Saudis promised to take “stern action.”

The Saudi coalition is helping the Yemeni government try to push the Iranian-backed Houthis out of the capital, Sana’a.

While Iran admits support for the Houthis, it denies Saudi allegations of arming the rebels.

A diplomatic quartet made up of Britain, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and United States issued a statement Sunday condemning the Houthi attacks on the airports and what it calls Iranian “destabilizing activity” in Yemen and elsewhere in the Middle East.

The statement demands Houthis end all restrictions on food and emergency aid deliveries in Yemen and allow the World Food Program to get back to work.

While the quartet’s statement makes no mention of Saudi-led airstrikes in Yemen, which have killed thousands of civilians, it urges all parties to accelerate implementation of the December ceasefire agreement. The statement says the quartet remains committed to the peace process and Security Council resolutions concerning Yemen.

The Saudi coalition and rebels agreed at Stockholm in December to a military withdrawal from southern Yemen, including the key ports of Hodeidah, Ras Issa, and Saleef.

While the rebels have started pulling back from the ports, the Saudis say they will not do so until the U.N. can verify the Houthis have fully kept their side of the bargain.

The Houthis accuse the coalition of stepping up airstrikes on their positions in northern Yemen, prompting retaliatory airstrikes on Saudi territory.

 

your ad here

ДСНС про забруднення повітря в Києві: покращення слід очікувати в останні дні червня

Державна служба України з надзвичайних ситуацій повідомляє, що поліпшення ситуації із забрудненим повітрям у Києві очікується в останні дні червня.
«Починаючи з 10 червня, спостерігалось поступове накопичення забруднюючих речовин, особливо діоксиду азоту NO2 і формальдегіду. Найбільша концентрація забруднюючих речовин спостерігається наприкінці тижня (у п’ятницю), за вихідні дні концентрація дещо зменшується, а починаючи з понеділка знову поступово зростає, що свідчить про переважаючий вплив автотранспорту», – йдеться в повідомленні ДСНС 23 червня.

За повідомленням, цьому сприяють, зокрема, погодні умови, які останнім часом спостерігаються в Києві: «суха спекотна погода без опадів, відсутність значного вітру, наявніть в приземному шарі повітря затримуючих шарів, відсутність перемішування приземного повітря з верхніми шарами».

До 25 червня синоптична ситуація в Києві суттєво не зміниться, заявляють у ДСНС.

Раніше в Укргідрометцентрі попередили, що 23 червня в Україні, крім більшості районів західних областей, переважатиме надзвичайна (5 класу) пожежна небезпека.

your ad here


Copyright © 2019 Український Канал  |  допомога: dmnsa  •  правда україни  •  wстудія  •  sellines  •  купуй!